Contact Us

Use the form on the right to contact us.

You can edit the text in this area, and change where the contact form on the right submits to, by entering edit mode using the modes on the bottom right. 


123 Street Avenue, City Town, 99999

(123) 555-6789


You can set your address, phone number, email and site description in the settings tab.
Link to read me page with more information.


Floral Linen Suit: Concept



Initial concept. Although that jacket may turn into a vest as I discovered I have 2 1/2 yards of this fabric and not 4 like I thought I had. I forced myself to render this quick sketch for practice and yeah it's okay. She was supposed to be more brown and then I got tired and didn't render her face or hands. I'll have to try out some deeper tones later and give myself more than hour to color next time. 
This is the first contender in the Fabric Stash Challenge 2017. I'll be working on a pattern draft this weekend and next week with, hopefully, a muslin on the way by next weekend.